Because there has been such a rise in Spam, many email services now use programmes to block unwanted email. Unfortunately, these programmes often also block email you want.
To ensure you are receiving your SGI Consultants emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of contacts. Most email servers deliver emails that are in your address book.
Here’s how you do it in…..
- Find an email from email@example.com – For example, the welcome email for the checklist or ebook you just downloaded.
- Hover over the address, and a window will pop up. Click on ‘Add to contacts’ to save us to your address book.
- And while you’re at it…
- In your Inbox, find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drag it to the ‘Primary’ section of your Inbox:
This will ensure that our emails go to your main tab, where you can’t miss them.
Right-click on the message in your inbox. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu. Then, click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List”.
Open a message from email@example.com
Now click Add contact next to the From name and address.
- Open your mail and click on Mail Options in the upper right hand corner
- Select Filters (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click Add
- Select the From header: rule, and add “contains” firstname.lastname@example.org which tells the system to put email with email@example.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select Inbox
- Pick the Add Filter button
Click Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
In the body of the page under Junk e-mail, click the link Safe and blocked senders. Click the link Safe senders. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list.
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later:
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”